- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through this TCT web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
TCT is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. TCT only has access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. TCT will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
TCT will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to respond to an inquiry.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that TCT is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the website submission form or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
TCT takes precautions to protect your information using commercially reasonable means.
It is TCT policy to never collect any sensitive information (PCI, PII, PHI data). In the event that were to change, TCT would ensure handling of such information in accordance with the appropriate security / compliance requirements.
While we use encryption to protect client information transmitted online, TCT also protects your information while stored using industry standard encryption. TCT employees are only granted access to TCT systems in a manner that aligns with their job responsibilities. The servers on which TCT stores client data are in a secure environment in certified data centers.